Results 1 to 3 of 3

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    what a vid with edits. That's sum quality shit right there.


    Fuck it have another 10 days on me man.


    I used to remember some other guy doing mid cuts to non cheating stuff.
    But i remember he was using funny memes. That could also be an interesting idea if you want to go this route.


    Thanks for the video, 20 days added to your subscription. (Video Reward System)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:


  3. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
  4. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected View Post
    what a vid with edits. That's sum quality shit right there.

    (Video Reward System)
    Yo dude, I really value your opinion. You always watch videos, and I love how you comment on them.

    It's true – I'm trying to find a fresh new direction (I'd call it experimental) for editing cheat videos, and that last clip I made was part of that process.
    Also, huge thanks for the extra 10-day sub! Sadly, I’m stretched too thin right now between two YouTube channels (my side one’s in Russian about racing games – zero cheats) and my 9-to-5 job. Plus I've been diving into Power BI (those dashboards are addicting) and C# coding on the side.

    I’ll keep trying to surprise... or at least see how it goes.

    Fist bump, bro!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •