-
Registered
Battlefield V Cheat Promotion
Sorry for no in-game audio, my mic was in the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UguuR0dDqw4
-
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ichigo For This Useful Post:
-
Registered
Good job love you
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzera For This Useful Post:
-
Trusted
Awesome video and welcome back buddy!!!!!
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Destr0yer For This Useful Post:
-
excellent video god job love it
what setting r u using
-
-
Registered

Originally Posted by
speedy52
excellent video god job love it
what setting r u using
check your pm
-
-
Registered
Great video man
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Shleem For This Useful Post:
-
Trusted
Thanks buddy, so awesome seeing your videos again after a while....
Keep 'em coming!
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:
-
merci mon pote tu gere sa fazit longtyemps
-
-
Trusted

Originally Posted by
wazix
merci mon pote tu gere sa fazit longtyemps
I did warning you already, use english only please.
Infraction given
-
-
hello to you I just saw your video which is extraordinary. I would like to know your regalges for battlefield 5. I thank you in advance. Personally, I can't touch an opponent.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.