Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Talking Very nice - I thought I saw change



    Well now I am lovin the new facelift hopefully it spreads into the main forum as well but even the homepage looks great @SystemFiles.
    Just don't get rid of the old skin keep it so we can swap between skins please. I can't wait for the full facelift though and also enjoy your time away m8.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itsjustXO For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    @itsjustXO

    Oh, more feedback, thank you!

    It's been long overdue.
    With the tools available right now, I see no reason to slack off, and I've been pushing that idea for many years now.
    It's time to actually act

    This surely proves my point to @SystemFiles that it's long overdue and needs to be done.

    Feel free to give more feedback anywhere else.
    I would love to improve things all over.
    Time to at least step up from the 2013 era.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustXO View Post


    Well now I am lovin the new facelift hopefully it spreads into the main forum as well but even the homepage looks great @SystemFiles.
    Just don't get rid of the old skin keep it so we can swap between skins please. I can't wait for the full facelift though and also enjoy your time away m8.
    This is a great improvement. Good Job.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBombasticOh For This Useful Post:


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •