-
APB Reloaded Hack is back?
Hello
I see APB is showing online in the cheat status that mean we can cheat again like the old days or its a glitch?
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
#Moved
@aimbotting, no, it's not a glitch; it's live only for staff + verified
-
-
Verification / APB
Hey,
I saw on the website you offer APB reloaded, I used to play this back in the day and have been looking for a product for it for so long. I understand it is for verified customers only, and that verification applications are currently closed.
However, I can't remember the last time verified applications were open. I have been a customer for systemcheats for over 12 years, my account is one of the oldest on the site. Could I please ask if the verification applications are expected to open in the near future? I would really love to use your product, and I think my account speaks for itself that it is trusted, I even used to be a tech mod for AJ all those years ago.
Honestly, I can't tell you how much I want to use this product, its like waiting for GTA 6. Your support is appreciated on this matter.
Kind regards,
Law
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
#Merged
@Law, I know you've been waiting for this for too long, but currently the verification application is closed, as you mentioned, and maybe it will open soon, or we will officially release the APB cheat for a single sub, but there are no updates on that for now.
So be patient, as you have waited a long time for this; also wait for the admins to make a final decision, and we will update you.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to AdulT For This Useful Post:
-
AdministratorStaff
Oh no.
What have I done. 
Well...
It was for the amusement of myself and trusted members, but I can drop it.
However, they recently, within the last year or so, added a server-side FairFight-like anti-cheat that doesn't ban you, but shadowbans you.
You basically play only against other cheaters, and it's stupidly easy to get flagged.
A few unique reports and a high kill/death ratio, and you are guaranteed to be shadowed.
With that said, there's no spoofer included.
I could bother with one, but I didn't make it for raging, so it's not needed.
It's fully streamproof with silent aim, so you know what that means lol... 
Uhm no, it's not supposed to have any verification.
What I meant to say for staff, that it's for verified users, aka resellers and verified package winners from last year, as well as trusted members.
Realistically, if I make it available, how much are you willing to pay for it? 
Be honest, though, we're talking about a dead game here, on its last legs with 300 players daily, lol.
But yeah, I feel for anyone who actually wants it.
The only reason I'm here is because of this stupid game and @SystemFiles' cheat, so it's nostalgic for me, as I'm sure it is for some of you as well.

-
The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
-
Hey thanks for your reply Psychopath.
It is really the nostalgia. Back in the early 2010s I have fond memories of this game, getting to level 5 and and using LTL weapons to farm arrests. I remember when they added in FF, all of a sudden it was important to watch your stats and play semi legit. However, I didn't realise they now shadowban you.
I understand it wasn't your intention to make this commercial, but oh man do i want this so bad. I haven't found any providers at all. This really does put you in a unique position, where you could charge a higher rate for a 'niche' product. However, personally I would realistically want to pay 25 gbp (30usd) a month.
I do agree the game is on its last leg, which is why I'd love to enjoy it once more before the inevitable happens.
-
-
Hi PyshcoPath,
APB made me come here in late 2014 ( Lost my old account few years back so made this one haha still love cheating) was good times cheater V cheater loved every second of it never got FF banned either, long with the old DirtyBomb cheat with EAC never stopped men ,I would pay 20-25 USD month for APB cheat at least i can trust system cheats on my on PC never had any issues after going back to legit no funny programs opening unlike others.
-
-
Premium
APB it is so nostalgic, I remember the old days of cheating. Make it available for us and for premium users
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZeroSympath For This Useful Post:
-
AdministratorStaff
Alright.
I thought APB was very niche for me and some trusted members, but I guess not.
Considering how nostalgic it is for me, I see we're all in the same boat.
I will prepare everything and release it in the upcoming day(s).
@Death APB or Riot huh?...
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
-
Can we do both APB and Riot
-
The Following User Says Thank You to ttk For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.