-
Registered
Gray Zone Warfare Hack
Game Name: Gray Zone Warfare
Official Website: https://grayzonewarfare.com
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 5
Game Genre: Extraction Shooter, Survival, Open World
Anti-Cheat: Unknown
Online Statistics: not published yet
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ9qT8rkxMM
I've been following this game and this genre of games for a while now. I've seen lots of videos from the beta or VIP players and they're really good. Since it hasn't been requested yet but fits into the category of your cheats, I'm making it a request now.
It's supposed to come out in Q3/Q4 2024, according to various streamers.
Edit: Its out now, 30th April 2024.
Greetings from Germany
Update (10-02-2026): The Gray Zone Warfare cheat is released, updated and online.
Gray Zone Warfare Hack: Gray Zone Warfare Hack, GZW Aimbot and ESP
Access: Sold on its own, and included in the Premium Package and the One Day Trial.
Release news: Gray Zone Warfare cheat is now available!
Last edited by Golli0906; 04-30-2024 at 07:12 PM.
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golli0906 For This Useful Post:
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Super ModeratorStaff
We are already keeping this game under our radar depending on its success. We will see how it goes.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:
-
Premium
Really hope we get this game too, it's releasing in 3 hours and I'm pretty hyped tbh but has EAC as anti cheat so I hope the cheat is initially invite only for awhile at least.
-
-
Premium
I would buy it straight away...
-
-
Registered
same
we need hax!!! @Injected
-
-
haha support this
-
-
Reseller
Gray Zone Warfare is an intense tactical FPS emphasizing realism. Similar to EFT,
Engine: UE5.3.2.0
Game Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2..._Zone_Warfare/
Anti-cheat: EAC
-
The Following User Says Thank You to yimosecai For This Useful Post:
-
+1 on this
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
We heard all of you I'm bashing SystemFiles in the head to make it happen! (Most likely it will ^^)
-
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:
-
Premium
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.