-
Premium
WarDogs Hack?
Game Name: WarDogs
Official Website: https://bulkhead.com/games/wardogs?u...ce=chatgpt.com
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 5
Game Genre: FPS
Anti-Cheat: Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC)
Online Statistics: https://steamdb.info/app/1867240/charts/
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x96wuD69uBo&t=1515s
Wardogs hasn't been released yet, BUT it is now set to enter Early Access sooner than planned, and it has already garnered significant attention.
I think it would be well worth creating something for it, as it blends various genres and promises high replayability.
Cheers
Update (09-10-2026): The WARDOGS cheat is released, updated and online for Premium Package customers.
WARDOGS Hack: WARDOGS Hack with Aimbot, ESP and Vehicle Radar
Access: Currently in the Premium Package ONLY. A separate WARDOGS subscription comes later.
Release news: WARDOGS Hack Now Available!
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
We got our eye on this one for sure.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:
-
AdministratorStaff
@Monty
The full cheat is already made on our side, but access is the problem.
We do not have access personally, but a friend of ours does.
We only had access when he was available, but the cheat somewhat finished.
It has a full aimbot with prediction and everything.
However, it needs an update and final touches from @SystemFiles
It will be released during early access.
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
-
Premium
I'm glad to hear that.
I hope it turns out to be a game that works in the long run!
- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by
Psychopath
@Monty
The full cheat is already made on our side, but access is the problem.
btw the next beta starts from August 7th to 9th, and it’s supposed to be a sort of stress test that pretty much anyone who signed up can participate in.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Monty For This Useful Post:
-
AdministratorStaff
Yes, we are aware of that. I hope to have something online for this.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:
-
will keep an eye on this
-
-
Premium
The Wardogs Discord server is handing out keys right now... just click the links and snag a key! ^^
I'm in and could "test" the cheat
-
-
-
-
AdministratorStaff
Yes, I am going to try and get something live tomorrow. If all goes well.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:
-

Originally Posted by
SystemFiles
Yes, I am going to try and get something live tomorrow. If all goes well.
oh yea please
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.