-
Registered
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
AdministratorStaff
Yeah, I've been fucking with it, a lot is possible. Especially the dev menu.
But I feel like selling one is a crime O_o
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
-
Please sell it. Take my money
-
-
Registered
Appreciate the post mate, no doubt it's fun
-
-
AdministratorStaff

I am working on a menu and will need a lot of feedback so that I can have it up for free next week or so.
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
-
Please notify when it is released so I can purchase it immediately
-
-
ModeratorStaff
Keep an eye on the forum, if there’s a new cheat we will announce it.
-
-
Trusted
-
-
Customer
-
-
Registered
***** already has a trainer list for this game it doesn't really need anything else its just a coop game
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.