-
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 Call of Duty Warzone Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erSKHz4_x1A
Hello, I made this video before they close this forum and wanted to know if you accept it so I keep bringing more videos like these that I'm loving to do! Hugs
-
The Following User Says Thank You to loleus For This Useful Post:
-
AdministratorStaff
Hey, unfortunately it doesn't count towards it.
Regarding the video, there is way too much useless scenes included which you can edit out and strip a whole 2 minutes of it and if you take the time to blur, don't forget about the bottom left.
The video itself is very boring imo, as I said some scenes are just useless, no in-game sound is also making it more boring to watch..
You should spice up the editing and definitely record/include in-game sound if you want to include it in the video rewarding system.
And please, be sure to read the new requirements as they have changed slightly.
-
-
Okay, thanks for the feed back, and I will try to improve my editing as I started now and I have a lot to learn! and with the new rules I will dedicate myself even more! Thanks.
-
-
AdministratorStaff
Sounds good!
Wishing you good luck!
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.