Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Five M Screenshot

    Hello I understand that server admins can screenshot your screen in five M. Do you know if the visuals of this cheat will be visible in their screenshots?

  2. #2
    Psychopath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,286
    Thanks
    1,984
    Thanked 7,509 Times in 2,910 Posts
    As far as I know SystemFiles didn't add Screenshot cleaner for FiveM as it's definitely not needed.
    I have yet to find a server or admin taking a screenshot with a cheat on it, so if you have someone that actually got caught with a dirty screenshot, please be my guest to share the server.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    As far as I know SystemFiles didn't add Screenshot cleaner for FiveM as it's definitely not needed.
    I have yet to find a server or admin taking a screenshot with a cheat on it, so if you have someone that actually got caught with a dirty screenshot, please be my guest to share the server.
    G life extinction screenshots you everytime you get reported. Would love to know if they can see the esp with the gta cheat. if they cant I will buy the hack in a heart beat.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have recorded with it on obs and obviously it shows, and a SC is basically the same as display capture on obs. It would probably show, but there is a panic button, basically press it and cheats dont show/work until you press the panic button again, which then they show up.

    You're asking about if others are able to access your screenshots like devs or server owners, then no IF its a windows screenshot, but I don't know about in game. I wouldn't think so though

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I decompiled the server file and it has screenshot but its all obsfuscated. I have been banned a few times because of screencapture.

  6. #6
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Void
    Posts
    2,590
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked 389 Times in 319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RareYT View Post
    I have recorded with it on obs and obviously it shows, and a SC is basically the same as display capture on obs. It would probably show, but there is a panic button, basically press it and cheats dont show/work until you press the panic button again, which then they show up.

    You're asking about if others are able to access your screenshots like devs or server owners, then no IF its a windows screenshot, but I don't know about in game. I wouldn't think so though

    Recording something with cheat and server site ss is something completely different.

    Quote Originally Posted by freedom117 View Post
    I decompiled the server file and it has screenshot but its all obsfuscated. I have been banned a few times because of screencapture.

    We will have a look into it, thanks for report.



    Cheaper prices!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have you already looked into it?

  8. #8
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Void
    Posts
    2,590
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked 389 Times in 319 Posts
    Yes, we still don't have any reason to think that it is implemented to the whole game.
    Just stick with that what @Psychopath said earlier.



    Cheaper prices!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •