Thanks

1 year extension

Hi, after 1 week of Trial for 15€ i decide to buy best deal, which means for 1 year. Before that, i have few questions, as is dont have hwid spoofer included in MW, what should i do with lets say 11 months left if i do get banned, im aware that probably i wont get ant refunds right?

Is there any chance to get 1 year extension cheaper just for warzone? There is plenty of games in premium package, but most of them are dead and old.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    The cheat is sold as a package and COD is just a bonus so it does not apply. It is very unlikely you will be banned from MW as our cheat is one of the most secure. Unfortunately, you cannot do package like that since we do not sell COD.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    The cheat is sold as a package and COD is just a bonus so it does not apply. It is very unlikely you will be banned from MW as our cheat is one of the most secure. Unfortunately, you cannot do package like that since we do not sell COD.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.
    Ehh.. so sadly my main which i played 6 months got banned, now i will start here, does CW as bonus as well right? Btw, will SC looking to implement new games?

Thanks
    As long as you aren't obvious and hide it somewhat well, you most likely won't get banned unless you are playing on the same HWID as the banned account. I have been playing for just about a year now with one account and have had absolutely no problems. As for your HWID, there are ways to change your HWID permanently and you wouldn't have to buy a spoofer, but you need a mobo that has an AMI BIOS (You would see 'American Megatrends' pop up when you boot up your PC). I'm not going to link out to the sources that show you how to do this, as I'm not sure if it would count as "advertising" under the forum rules, but they DO exist. SystemCheats is always implementing new games into their packages and yes if you buy the premium package, it comes with all cheats hosted through this website, including Modern Warfare 2019 and Cold War.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkplayer View Post
    Ehh.. so sadly my main which i played 6 months got banned, now i will start here, does CW as bonus as well right? Btw, will SC looking to implement new games?
    Yes, in Premium Package you got access to all cheats including COD CW.
    Regards new game, there is no official information regards new cheats yet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Topher264 View Post
    As long as you aren't obvious and hide it somewhat well, you most likely won't get banned unless you are playing on the same HWID as the banned account. I have been playing for just about a year now with one account and have had absolutely no problems. As for your HWID, there are ways to change your HWID permanently and you wouldn't have to buy a spoofer, but you need a mobo that has an AMI BIOS (You would see 'American Megatrends' pop up when you boot up your PC). I'm not going to link out to the sources that show you how to do this, as I'm not sure if it would count as "advertising" under the forum rules, but they DO exist. SystemCheats is always implementing new games into their packages and yes if you buy the premium package, it comes with all cheats hosted through this website, including Modern Warfare 2019 and Cold War.
    I do get banned with previous provider, since second ban and second good old account, i did find out about SC, and as far looks all good, as i mentioned early, i do like community so far. As far as im aware, my bios different than you mentioned here, but thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Yes, in Premium Package you got access to all cheats including COD CW.
    Regards new game, there is no official information regards new cheats yet.
    Somebody mentioned before from admins, that they using old company which have replays, so in CW is much easier to get banned than MW right?

Thanks
    Yes, they can come back to the game and watch your game-play when X amount of reports will be made against you. They will keep an eye on it specially when game is new. So that's why we recommend to play as legit as possible, don't rage and you should be fine.