Thanks

Great value, been using it for years.

hi guys!
    I have been using this since CoD WW2 and i actually got banned once, entirely my fault and it has never been because of the cheat itself only because of how i used it.
    I really consider it a "steal" the pricing that is offered and an even larger one if you buy it at a sale.

Cheat Features:
    1. Love the walls on this cheat, they are extremely usefull if you are playing "legit" but want to make visible enemies more obvious to yourself.
    2. The aimbot is easely configurable to work way more as an aim assist than an aimbot.
    3. Menu design is a bit outdated but super easy to use and navigate
    4. As mentioned at the start, i would not question the security of the system as the only time ive been banned it was because i was to obvious and had nothing to do with the security of the cheat itself.

Will continue to use and support it for as long as i am playing the relevant games for SC.

https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...6-c74b9376b528
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for the kind words we really appreciate them.
    Hopefully you will stay with us for more and we are glad that you see our efforts to provide the best experience possible!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review man. Glad to see you're loving the cheats.
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).

Thanks
    Thank you for the review!
    Added 5 days to your subscription, Have fun!