Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 COD Sniper montage / MW 2019 Promotion Video September #3

Hi guys!

I spent way too long editing this, just over 4-5 hours i hope you guys enjoy, i could of done way more to this edit but i don't want to ruin what i have installed for you guys!

This was a suggestion so please leave criticism

P.S I've been trying to contact staff for a while now but there is NO clear way to contact them (tried ts / shoutbox), i wanted suggestions on this montage before i completed it but there is always next time!

This is a promotion video but i'd like to keep making videos, I am NOT concerned about the reward scheme unless i run out of days <3 Please enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY7y-YfBmas
    Last edited by TheMouse12; 09-14-2020 at 01:16 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMouse12 For This Useful Post:

DmnitCarl (09-14-2020),FreshMan (09-14-2020),peaches1331 (09-20-2020)

Thanks
    Bro don't put yourself down, These are great video's! Plus the money they could make by teaming with you and using these as promotional video's and bringing in new members should net you a free lifetime membership lol
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I love it m8

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshMan View Post
    I love it m8
    Thank you, i spent so long editing this but every day is a learning day so hopefully i can further my knowledge with more videos!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DmnitCarl View Post
    Bro don't put yourself down, These are great video's! Plus the money they could make by teaming with you and using these as promotional video's and bringing in new members should net you a free lifetime membership lol
    Haha, yeah that wont happen & i appreciate the comment overall means a lot and helps motivate me to spend more time on my edits!

Thanks
    Great edit to show off a sniper montage!

What i can suggest for a next time is a bit better quality your vid says 1080p but looks like it's 720p

If you can adress that quality will be way better!

Added 10 days to your sub! Have fun!

With this your September quota is filled. Keep making videos in the next month and you won't have to spend any money for premium subs! Good work bud.