Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hello / Hola :D

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Post Hello / Hola :D

    Hi I'm new! while I look for a good hack without worrying about tomorrow and think that steam has detected

    I would like information about this and how it works.
    Thank You.

  2. #2
    Kaito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,328
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 475 Times in 408 Posts
    What? What you mean by steam is detected?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I mean there is always a concern when using hack
    and steam can detect the next day or after time.

    Sorry for my English, I speak Spanish.

  4. #4
    iCrusade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 169 Times in 126 Posts
    If you play looking legit you will not be banned
    CriDuChat - All Support Is Welcome! Find More Info HERE!

  5. #5
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 291 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tobi View Post
    I mean there is always a concern when using hack
    and steam can detect the next day or after time.

    Sorry for my English, I speak Spanish.
    STEAM doesn't detect cheats. The anti-cheats of the games detect cheats.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Day of Defeat: Source

    Quote Originally Posted by iCrusade View Post
    If you play looking legit you will not be banned
    LOL is what I do not want

    I am willing to buy just want information.

    Thanks for correcting my error.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well it's simple, if you play legit, you won't get Banned by Overwatch or VAC.
    If you play obvious, you still won't get banned by VAC but you can get banned by Overwatch.
    So, no VAC doesn't detect the cheat.

    Edit: I talked about CS:GO, i don't know if this was the Game u were talking about, but still the Game Anticheat doesn't detect the cheat

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xBanned View Post
    Well it's simple, if you play legit, you won't get Banned by Overwatch or VAC.
    If you play obvious, you still won't get banned by VAC but you can get banned by Overwatch.
    So, no VAC doesn't detect the cheat.

    Edit: I talked about CS:GO, i don't know if this was the Game u were talking about, but still the Game Anticheat doesn't detect the cheat
    Thank you very much, I have it clear now.

  9. #9
    Psychopath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8,250
    Thanks
    1,940
    Thanked 6,395 Times in 2,599 Posts
    I see you as a customer now
    Welcome to SystemCheats.
    Make sure to read my pm!
    And as I said there, If you going to need any help with our cheats don't hesitate to ask for help!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

    Bestsiteever=D (05-12-2015)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •