Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Thumbs up (Review) It was good.

    It was good but on the Modern Warfare cheat a large percentage of players using the SystemCheats cheat at the time reported an issue "Can't connect to online services."

    Admins kept telling us not to worry and that it wasn't a ban. Weeks went by, all the players who reported it still had THAT problem. Admins still said it was just a network issue, despite the fact players who had spoken with Activision Support confirmed that it was in fact a disguised ban message. Admins still refused to acknowledge it and many of us went by our subscriptions unknowing we had been banned.

    I logged in today and I was given the actual ban message, after nearly 2 months of "Can't connect to online services.". This was all with the 'legit' settings on MW, and this ban happened just 24 hours into using the software. My BFV account nearly lasted the whole subscription period on 'legit' settings, however, was banned in the end.

    So, SystemCheats... good if you want to rage because ultimately trying to play legit is useless if you're still going to get banned within the day or month (depending on the game). Ultimately don't listen to those saying that their accounts have survived ever since the launch of the game, they are either lying or got lucky.

    So, my final thoughts? Only use SystemCheats for raging or do legit but do understand that your accounts will be banned regardless of what you do. My final thoughts on cheating are that it just isn't satisfying, ultimately the 'fun' I got from dominating my opponents were out shadowed by the fact that at all times I knew that the progress I was making was for nothing as the account would be banned eventually anyways, and it's not like I could make a couple of YT Clips out of it because the programme wasn't stream-proof.

    So, I rate 6/10. Cheats were very good for the money (25 for a whole month of access to many cheats) but I ultimately don't think its worth it if you want your accounts to last. This is my departure from cheating for now but if I do come back I will most likely hire someone to make custom cheats for myself only, as that means there isn't much chance of the code being used by Anticheat Softwares to just ban my account in a ban wave.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've bought the new COD game a week after its release. And I've literally used 4 different cheats in both MP and Warzone modes. Somehow, my account is still alive and well To be honest, I used to buy many products from SC and those were mainly COD-related products. They always got me banned within a day or two. That's the thing keeping me away from buying from SC.

  3. #3
    PhuckSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 31 Times in 20 Posts
    If the above are true (within a day or two) and assuming he didn't play like a retard, that's a bit worrying.

  4. #4
    Psychopath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,360
    Thanks
    1,974
    Thanked 7,418 Times in 2,877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestStalin View Post
    It was good but on the Modern Warfare cheat a large percentage of players using the SystemCheats cheat at the time reported an issue "Can't connect to online services."
    Admins kept telling us not to worry and that it wasn't a ban. Weeks went by, all the players who reported it still had THAT problem. Admins still said it was just a network issue, despite the fact players who had spoken with Activision Support confirmed that it was in fact a disguised ban message. Admins still refused to acknowledge it and many of us went by our subscriptions unknowing we had been banned.
    Alright.. I do appreciate actual criticized reviews, but this is straight up more of a bad experience due to own mistakes.
    Please point out exactly where "Admins" said that you shouldn't worry about it? You can't because that never happened. I personally always kept saying the opposite, that the chances of it being a ban is very high. So don't lie about it.
    There were multiple threads explaining the situation, but of course you probably never bothered to read them.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestStalin View Post
    I logged in today and I was given the actual ban message, after nearly 2 months of "Can't connect to online services.". This was all with the 'legit' settings on MW, and this ban happened just 24 hours into using the software. My BFV account nearly lasted the whole subscription period on 'legit' settings, however, was banned in the end.
    This was discussed as soon as it was approved to be a ban, again you're just "mad" because you got banned.
    BFV uses fairfight and the only way you would get banned is by doing something unrealistic / stupid which big percentage of people don't admit that they did.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestStalin View Post
    So, SystemCheats... good if you want to rage because ultimately trying to play legit is useless if you're still going to get banned within the day or month (depending on the game). Ultimately don't listen to those saying that their accounts have survived ever since the launch of the game, they are either lying or got lucky.
    Now, that's fucked up.. This right there tells me everything about this so called "review" you're saying our customers are liars or lucky, what does it mean then? Let me tell you, there is no luck involved, some people know how to cheat and some don't especially in games such as BFV.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestStalin View Post
    So, my final thoughts? Only use SystemCheats for raging or do legit but do understand that your accounts will be banned regardless of what you do. My final thoughts on cheating are that it just isn't satisfying, ultimately the 'fun' I got from dominating my opponents were out shadowed by the fact that at all times I knew that the progress I was making was for nothing as the account would be banned eventually anyways, and it's not like I could make a couple of YT Clips out of it because the programme wasn't stream-proof.
    So there you go, your mentality was already set from the get go? "I'm planning to get banned anyways, so I'll do whatever I want?" Seriously?...
    What it has to do with being stream-proof, we clearly state it in every single thread that asked about it and at the request thread that it's not going to happen, so what's your point on that?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestStalin View Post
    So, I rate 6/10. Cheats were very good for the money (25 for a whole month of access to many cheats) but I ultimately don't think its worth it if you want your accounts to last. This is my departure from cheating for now but if I do come back I will most likely hire someone to make custom cheats for myself only, as that means there isn't much chance of the code being used by Anticheat Softwares to just ban my account in a ban wave.
    Again, I really don't consider this a "review" more of a personal experience which seem to be bad, but to be honest with you, it's not us to blame, you mention BFV which is based on the end-user behaviour. MW19 did indeed had an issue with some users which were affected by constant bans, which I give you pass on that as you probably one of them. However, this was already fixed a while back and so far so good, no actual ban reports even after the recent 50k ban wave according to acitivison pr.

    So either way, thanks for the review and I am really sad to hear all this.
    We do our best to keep everyone happy, but of course out of the thousands there will be someone unhappy, that's business in the nutshell, can't keep everyone happy.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

    Death (04-07-2020),Shaxzy (04-07-2020),Sqwidwardd (04-08-2020)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •