Quote Originally Posted by Yonas View Post
Feedback (no offense):

- Use different Transitions.
- Let the gameplay sync to the music
- Please don't just show a clip where you kill 1 guy and that's it.
- Please enable game sound so you can actually sync the clips.
- Give the video a bit of effects, FX, lightning etc...
- In general, I don't know how long that took you, but I don't see that much effort in it considering you're a Video Team staff member.
- Don't blur like this, please only blur your name (If that's what you want to blur? Your name is visible multiple times throughout the whole video).

I hope you try these things out and let's see how that improves your Videos!
Thanks for the feedback I do appreciate it. I learned a lot about how I want to do things in the future and I've got some better, more out of the box thinking ideas I want to pursue. In the future, there won't be a need to blur anything I realized some things quit last minute (like after rendering the video for the first time) and no I could care less about my name being shown. I'm experimenting with different transitions and how I want to implement them, the nex video will a verity of transitions.