-
Is the CS:GO cheat any good?
As we know, they can't detect the cheat itself, but unlike other FPS games CS:GO sends people to watch your game play. As a result, if you aimbot then they will be on to you pretty quickly. But if you only use wallhack/radar and don't do stupid things like tracing enemies through walls, are they going to find out? For example, if you are counter terrorist and predict where enemy team is coming from 100 percent of the time, it is obviously very suspicious, but can they ban you for things like these? In other words, can I use the cheat in ranked gameplay and not get VAC'd?
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Trusted
As you said it yourself, as long as you do not follow enemies through walls with your crosshairs, pre-fire 24/7 and so on then you will be more then fine.
I have a few thousand hours playing CSGO on my main account with our cheat injected and have never had any issues.
Best of luck!
-
-
Hello Destroyer, I have 10 days of CoD: WW2 left. Can I change it to CS:GO hack, or do I have to buy it seperately?
-
-
Trusted
You cant request Subscription Change. https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/f...ription-Change
Before you do so, double check that you read and understand the terms: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ription-change
Last edited by VirtualSystem; 12-24-2017 at 05:42 PM.
-
-

Originally Posted by
VirtualSystem
Hello, I requested change in the section you posted, and I understand the terms. It will be processed now?
-
-
AdministratorStaff
It's already done
Enjoy bud and happy holidays!
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.