-
Referral
Hi I referred my friend: Supcio106
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Yes , its tru 
hahah
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Supcio106 For This Useful Post:
-
Registered
You must both post within 3 days of the registration of the person that was referred to qualify for extra time.
This is a quotation of a part of our rules of our Exclusive Referral Program. As you can see, your post came too late.
You can see all the rules of the Exclusive Referral Program here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ferral-Program
However, I will leave your referral request open, so an administrator will make the final decision.
Last edited by Cheater22; 01-03-2017 at 07:04 PM.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Cheater22 For This Useful Post:
-
Ok sorry, my fault then. He told me he will register today and buy. Seems he did already register when I first time told him about the website. Sorry, our fault. Appreciate the clarification. Can be closed. Thanks.
Last edited by ChriscomIT; 01-03-2017 at 08:57 PM.
-
-
AdministratorStaff
I'm making an exception just because of the problem Supcio106 had today.
Technically it is a new account and you indeed bought it because of ChriscomIT.
Week has been added to both of you, have fun guys and a happy new year!
-
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.