-
Registered
Friend referral
I tried to find a friend referral button during my purchase but I couldn't find it.
My friend is also new and I referred him to trying Sytemcheats
his name: Mirage808
my name: Raichu89z
Is the friend referral available for this cheat to get extra days?
Last edited by Raichu89z; 11-12-2016 at 03:41 PM.
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Trusted
He needs to reply back here as well, and confirm it!
He needed to add your name upon the account creating, not upon purchase.
-
-
Registered
If he does confirm it will it be accepted?
and yah he diddnt tell me when he actually created the account, he diddnt know about the extended days referral.
Last edited by Raichu89z; 11-12-2016 at 06:23 PM.
-
-
Trusted

Originally Posted by
Raichu89z
If he does confirm it will it be accepted?
and yah he diddnt tell me when he actually created the account, he diddnt know about the extended days referral.
Have a look at the rules for the future. https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ferral-Program
Please create a new thread and tell us the forum name of the friend that you referred. In order to be valid the person that was referred must also input the name of the referrer while creating his/her account.
He would have had to put your name in this box when he was registering on the forums.
http://i.imgur.com/bNwD1Bb.png
-
-
Hi Mods,
I am Raichu89z's friend. I didn't know that I can actually refer a friend. But next time I will read the rules and pay more attention.
-
-
AdministratorStaff
I'm sorry, but it's too late and nobody has an actual referral names tied to their accounts.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.