-
Registered
I reffered a friend to the full package cheats.
Friends Name: alohadawn808
Referred by: Raichu89z
I'm on the full package deal for Division and I referred him for the Division cheat form the full package deal as well.
Got him to buy it and he's enjoying the game a whole lot better
-
-
Trusted
Your friend needs to reply here aswell.
More info here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ferral-Program.
-
-
Registered
Alright I will let him know. 
He should be replying back by today hopefully soon 
*edit got a hold of him, he will reply back today, he's at work atm, he'll be back to reply around 3-4 pm HST*
Last edited by Raichu89z; 04-20-2016 at 07:19 PM.
Reason: Estimated time of reply
-
-

Originally Posted by
Raichu89z
Alright I will let him know.

He should be replying back by today hopefully soon
*edit got a hold of him, he will reply back today, he's at work atm, he'll be back to reply around 3-4 pm HST*
Thanks bro. And yes, I have purchased the full package as well.
-
-
Trusted
I'm sorry but your friend did not put your name in the referral box when registering.
In order to be valid the person that was referred must also input the name of the referrer while creating his/her account.
More info here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ferral-Program.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.