-
G2A advertising
Hey! I was thinking, why people use G2A? (I saw on the advertising)
I searched in steam a game that i want, the price R$ 25,89
and in G2A the minimun price R$ 50,63
the other games (i've seen) are more expensive in g2a too
so what's the reason for people to use? what I'm doing wrong?
Last edited by Rodrigo Tega; 01-24-2016 at 05:24 AM.
-
-
AdministratorStaff
The global currencies are different.
For example: Brazilian Real is the second cheapest games on steam that you can get same applies to origin.
Here is an example: https://steamdb.info/app/730/
Russian currency is the cheapest one.
The US/EUR/GBP currencies in steam are just ridiculous as you can see.
That's why mainly whoever is using US/EUR/GBP will have to use alternatives like G2A
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
-
Ohh! I understand now, thanks psychopath! You can close the topic if you want
-
-
AdministratorStaff
You're welcome 
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.