Results 1 to 8 of 8

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Black Friday Sale already over?...Wait for the surprise!

    Aloha Guys...did I see it right or am I just dumb to see the current sale?...I mean for me it's already over....

    You're like "OMG I didn't see it at all?!" Well....No problem!....I would like to give you a free month of your favorite cheat!

    Just answer the following question right! The first right answer will get a free month of your requested cheat (Yes! Even if it's detected right now I will give it to you as soon as possible!(Single Sub!)

    What is the right "name"/how do you call for/a friend who's sitting all day with you while you're trying to make out with a hot girl?

    There's only 1 right answer!!

    Good Luck!

    Update: I will contact you via private message in the forum if you win, please be ready to answer within 1 day or I will restart the "Giveaway!" Thank you very much!
    Last edited by BirdyTheBird; 11-28-2015 at 10:05 AM.

  2. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
  3. #2
    Do I answer on the thread or PM? If its by thread I'm going to guess: a third wheel

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to melonbread For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by melonbread View Post
    Do I answer on the thread or PM? If its by thread I'm going to guess: a third wheel
    Yeah answer on the thread! I will let you know if someone got the right answer!

    Update: No one got the right answer yet!
    Last edited by BirdyTheBird; 11-28-2015 at 10:02 AM.

  6. #4
    Bored .
    novem

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to idontcarelol For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Can I try again?
    novem

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to idontcarelol For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    3rd wheeling

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to martinsmor For This Useful Post:


  12. #7
    Hmm.. let me think.. I'll write some

    A Pest
    A third wheel.
    A Cock block
    Last edited by Team Faglets; 11-28-2015 at 05:04 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Team Faglets For This Useful Post:


  14. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Faglets View Post
    Hmm.. let me think.. I'll write some

    A Pest
    A third wheel.
    A Cock block
    Team Faglets won!! He got it! It was "cock block"

    Thank you all to participate.

    Contest Over!

This thread is closed. New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •