-
Hawken
EDITED
Now a solid 8/10, don't use too much smoothing (anything above 3 can make you miss!).
Why not 10/10? I would like to see the 3D boxes cleared at the end of a round so it doesn't interfere with the stats screen and an option for aimbot button to be a toggle.
A perfect 10 for SFs service and patience with noobs like me.
Last edited by Lernatix; 02-15-2014 at 09:27 PM.
Reason: Deserved higher score.
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
AdministratorStaff

Originally Posted by
Lernatix
Mostly working, well, except for the aimbot. Kind of a deal breaker really, I can aim better myself.
5/10 is being generous, if only they maintained their hacks as well as their forums.
Thank you for your review. Please understand that you can't expect us to fix a unknown bug in less then 24 hours. Like I said today I checked the aimbot and it seems to be fine.
I am sorry you feel this way.
-
-
Trusted
Appreciate the review. Lol an 8/10 because of the "minor" ESP showing at the end of rounds? You hold a hard bargain.
-
-
Trusted
At the end of the match just press HOME Then press HOME again before match
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iCrusade For This Useful Post:
-
Nice one iC, a real why didn't I think of that moment.
And yes Mob, I do. First impressions count, don't forget you're charging money for these.
I'll make sure and ad a more in depth review after more testing!
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Lernatix For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.