-
Registered
Punkbuster question ?
Hi, I heard that punkbuster gives ban not only for ip but also for pc hardware GUID (PB GUID Global), so if I'll be banned not only for my game account but also it will be connected with hardware and I won't be able to play even when I'll create new account?
how does this bp, to which he gives ban
Last edited by Marek Wojtulewski; 05-04-2015 at 10:51 AM.
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
AdministratorStaff
What? No..
PB is not banning your hardware.
GUID is unique same as SteamID it can be related to CD KEY or Account, but not hardware.
For example:
If you got banned on COD 4 - your cd key is banned.
If you got banned in BF 4 your origin account is banned. so if you got BF3 in there which probably going to have the same GUID both of your games on origin will be banned.
New Account/CDKEY/IP and you're good to go.
-
-
Registered
Thank you for your answers
Last edited by Marek Wojtulewski; 05-04-2015 at 05:26 PM.
-
-
Trusted
Question answered.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.