Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: The Division 2

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    The Division 2

    I just purchased the division 2 premium package and i didnt get an email confirming the purchase that includes the link to download but i got charged on my account. I've used this site for along time and never really had an issue so i assume its just random. I can provide proof where they have been taken out of my bank account.

  2. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
  3. #2
    I can see that you have an active subscription now. You can download the loader from here:

    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Guide-English

This thread is closed. New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •