Just want to say that I'm so excited to play Gears on early access since I bought the Digital Deluxe so I thought about putting it here for anyone who is also excited to play the game as once the game release I'll be buying the premium subscriptions. I was going to do it for Halloween but the game is just too easy and gets kind of boring real quick so my apologize for the constant begging for the cheats to release but I'm also appreciated the hard work on getting those cheats out so my hats off to you. With that said, I'll be subscribing to this game for a long time until I'm either ban or they stop updating the game.
So just bought the digital deluxe and can't wait for the game to release on the 1st. I just excited so can't wait to purchase the premium once the game is out and can't wait for the story and siege.


General Discussion
Gears of War: E-Day Anticipation



Reply With Quote



