Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: WARDOGS Review!

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    WARDOGS Review!

    Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support. - The Cheat is dead on. Want to be the best? This is the place to be that. I've always loved how Systemcheats has their website set up. It's simple and easy. Guides are everywhere to get even the newest Botter ready and breezing through games. As for the Support. I know the guys personally most of them. They have always been wonderful to me and we got along great! I had alot of fun hanging out with these guys and they are VERY trustworthy people. They care about their business and their Customer Base.

    Cheat's features. The Aimbot is on point almost EVERY single shot. The only way you miss is honestly because of your own actions. ESP is wonderful, Can be set to any distance, easy to read, Color changable etc. Haven't experimented with the Trigger yet. Easy setup instructions, Loading it into games, removable Watermarks, radars etc. Very friendly setup. 10/10 Love it!

    Security. - SystemCheats does not state that their hacks are "Undetectable" Don't get me wrong. I have been previously banned. But I will say it was due to my own accord for being in RAGE mode. Every time I've tried to actually hide it, I have never had any issues. It's only when I don't care about playing the game anymore that I can just full RAGE it and have some extreme fun. But again it's due to my own activity. Play carefully and I would say you will outlast most players that normally play the game.

    Conclusion. - All in All I give these guys 10/10! Everything is great. They are here to help, They are here to make it fun for you! To give you the competitive edge or just laid back experience that you are looking for! At a honestly? WONDERFUL price. These guys know how to price their Bang for your Buck! Thank you SystemCheats! <3

    Link Trustpilot Review: - https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...5-31059dde3404
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XCloudX For This Useful Post:


  3. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
  4. #2
    Thank you very much for the awesome review!
    We appreciate it
    5 days have been added to your subscription.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:


  6. #3
    Appreciate your review!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •