Does the division resurgence will add shoot through wall and silent aim?
The Divsion Resurgence
Does the division resurgence will add shoot through wall and silent aim?
We are currently still testing the new version of the cheat.
Perhaps we may consider adding features such as Silent Aim and Shoot Through Walls in the future.
However, it is questionable how useful they would be, as The Division Resurgence uses a somewhat statistics-based anti-cheat system.
Features that produce highly abnormal gameplay statistics could therefore significantly increase the risk of a ban.
Hello @Chrisg810,
Silent Aim is already there, it's basically Bullet Magnet.
However, the game is already heavy on statistics, so I'm not sure if this will even be worth having since the end result is a guaranteed ban.
I see no reason to add features that will guarantee you get banned.
Shoot Through Wall will only make things worse.
ohh but just for pve only but what kind cheats they had in resurgence but does it have one shot one kill as cheat in resurgence?
@Chrisg810 Even in PvE, the game tracks your statistics and damage metrics on the server side, so abnormal damage output will still trigger an automatic ban.
We do not have a One Shot Kill feature or damage modifiers in our cheat for The Division Resurgence.
You can check the complete list of available features on our product page here:
https://www.systemcheats.net/cheats/...surgence-hack/
I’m also following the return of *The Division Resurgence*. I know you don't want your customers to get banned, but that risk exists in every game; it really depends on the user and how they employ the cheat. Since you at SystemCheats already know that bans are triggered by statistics, you could go ahead and release the cheat for sale but include a clear warning about the high risk of getting banned—stating that by purchasing it, the customer accepts the terms and assumes full responsibility for that risk. Personally, I don't mind getting banned; I’d just create another account and keep playing, learning over time how to use the cheat without getting caught. Everyone thinks differently, after all. Since it’s stat-based, just activate the cheat, make the risks clear to buyers, and state that no complaints regarding bans will be accepted—just run a test to see how it goes.
I’m also counting on the return of *The Division Resurgence*, and I fully accept the risk of being banned—knowing that game stats can trigger a ban. I don't mind getting banned, though; it’s really fun playing with Aimbot enabled, along with other features the game had before it was taken down. I hope they reconsider and bring the game back.
We understand your point.
However, we are still testing a new version and will not expose our customers to an avoidable risk of being banned simply by releasing it prematurely.
Please remain patient while the necessary testing is completed.
The current version is showing promising results and should be available soon.
We will inform everyone as soon as it is ready.
This thread will now be closed.
![]()
/Reopened
@Noob66 @ViniBr4169
Is there a reason you made a new account to ask the same question?
Were you trying to be sneaky to avoid asking for an ETA on your main account?
![]()