Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Dead by Daylight Dead by Daylight Killer Gameplay // SystemCheats SEP 28 #2

    dbd WESKER [2V8]gameplay video SEP 28


    ENJOY


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03SLUjLJvMw
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Imlayn For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Thanks for the video, 30 days added to your subscription. (Most Wanted Video Rewards)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to AdulT For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Epic gameplay.
    The music isn't my style, but the gameplay is epic!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    I know, but it’s really hard to find good songs that aren’t copyrighted. There’s nothing better than those weird YouTube songs.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  8. #5
    Thank you for the video.

    I am a little surprised by your concern about copyright, though.
    You are probably not planning to monetize these videos anyway, are you?
    When I used to produce videos, I personally did not mind if the music received a copyright claim, since monetization was never my goal.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  9. #6
    No I just don’t really know YouTube’s policies, so I’m worried the video might get taken down or something because of the song
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •