-
Customer
The Division Resurgence Hack?
Game Name: The Division Resurgence
Official Website: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/t...ion/resurgence
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Game Genre: TPS
Anti-Cheat: None on PC atm
Online Statistics: Unknown
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhE68uZi1Bw
Update (10-02-2026): The Division Resurgence cheat is released, updated and online.
The Division Resurgence Hack: The Division Resurgence Hack with Aimbot and ESP
Access: Sold on its own, and included in the Premium Package, the One Day Trial and The Division 2 subscription.
Release news: The Division Resurgence Hack Now Available!
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lorex For This Useful Post:
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Super ModeratorStaff
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:
-
Make one please!!! Ubisoft connect launcher to play the game atm. Releasing on steam in a couple of months.
-
-
Customer

Originally Posted by
Injected
It's bold of you to assume we make cheats for mobile games.
NGL though, I been playing this on Mobile & Shit tested some stuff myself.
And I can say this:
This game is 100% better protected when it comes to cheats then Division 2.
- - - Updated - - -
I just saw that this shit just became available in PC.

The game is Out on PC, it has a PC client , you can find it on Ubisoft Connect, they released it yesterday on PC.
Now I saw that you saw that is out on PC and I don't think there is an AC on PC they said this yesterday on PC launch in a stream and don't think they have any plans to add an AC maybe something like Division 1 has.
Last edited by lorex; 04-29-2026 at 06:58 PM.
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff

Originally Posted by
lorex
Now I saw that you saw that is out on PC and I don't think there is an AC on PC they said this yesterday on PC launch in a stream and don't think they have any plans to add an AC maybe something like Division 1 has.
What I said still applies boys.
This game is protected better than Division 1 and 2 Anti Cheat wise.
It's ACE.
-
-
Customer

Originally Posted by
Injected
What I said still applies boys.
This game is protected better than Division 1 and 2 Anti Cheat wise.
It's ACE.

Are you sure that has AC on PC? maybe on mobile version, do you have source that is using ACE or any AC on PC?
Just started the game on PC an there is no ACE AC or any anti cheat, searched online and did not found that has AC
-
-
AdministratorStaff
@lorex China No.1
Yeah, it is ACE and heavily protected.
But it does not matter, we will take a look at it later.
This does not mean it is going to happen. (Full cheat)
We need to poke around first to see if it is worth the effort.
The PC port is terrible, but considering it is an early build, I am sure they will improve it.
-
-
I would also be interested in this
-
-
Registered
Am i missing something its just a shitty mobile version of div2 why would anyone play this?
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff

Originally Posted by
NotMayhem
Am i missing something its just a shitty mobile version of div2 why would anyone play this?
Cause it's another division.
Ppl are done with 2.
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.