will e day cheese be available day one of open beta? on the 13th
will e day cheese be available day one of open beta? on the 13th
Yes, it will be.
how quick can you update? Thanks
It releases tomrrow at 12pst is there anyway you could release a little before that so I can purchase and play with cheese at launch?
Last edited by hitman213374u; 08-12-2026 at 08:38 PM.
I was playing it last weekend. It comes with the Premium Package
Last edited by Stikster; 08-12-2026 at 09:40 PM.
ok well its out in 1 hour and 45 minutes, LET ME BUY THE CHEEEEEEESE PLEASE![]()
You can buy it as part of the premium package.
No idea if it will also be available as a standalone during the open beta.
needs update crashing/ closing game when injecting
Oh no... not the second game starting up today... I was hoping at least one of them would work.
First Hell Let Loose, and now this too! =(
ok ill grab premium, let me know when updated