Did you watch until the end? If you did, you would've seen the menu. The gameplay might seem meh to you, but that's basically how I use the cheats—aimbot, ESP, and auto-revive, which is actually one of my favorite features. That's why I intentionally died twice, just to showcase it.
Not everyone turns on every single cheat option and goes in guns blazing. I know how to make good builds, and I'd say I'm pretty good at it. I mainly use cheats when there's an event or something so I can speed up the grind. I also play three other games, so I don't want to spend 10 hours grinding in just one. So yeah, it might seem meh, but that's how I use it.
- - - Updated - - -
I'd like to see your build for tier 10 escalation cause I was doing over 2mill in damage guess you didn't see that too.


Products Media

Reply With Quote
