-
Gray Zone Warfare Question(s)
Hello all
So in the past I've used SystemCheats and it was great no complaints. However I have a question or two about Gray Zone Warfare. I mainly play PvE. Know cheating is cheating so I understand there is always a risk. But if I only play PvE would there be a less chance of being detected/banned? My other question is I really only want to use this for ESP so I can know where the enemy is. I might want to try aimbot but I think in another thread someone mentioned they are using more tracking software (maybe idk) about aiming?
So in short someone that currently uses this cheat or a Staff member maybe - overall as long as I don't make it obvious is it mostly safe would you say?
Thanks in advance and yall are awesome.
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
Of course, cheating is always risky.
The game is not only utilizing EAC but also Anybrain Anti-Cheat. This is a new AC in the market that is attempting to use AI to detect players.
What the heck is Anybrain:
Anybrain is a leveled-up version of Fairfight. The idea is to utilize AI to do what Fairfight does in 6 months, down to 5 minutes.
So, don't go raging in PVE using risky features like no recoil, aimbot with smooth aim 1 unless you know what you are doing, ESP So far, it's fine regarding PVE.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to AdulT For This Useful Post:
-
Thanks I appreciate you letting me know. Will prob get it for a month.
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
You're welcome!
Enjoy cheating 
If you have more questions, please open a thread on customer section since you are a customer now.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.