-
the division 2 cheat help
I bought a month of the cheat and would like to buy another month, but I can only escal with shotguns that have a lot of damage. If I want to use my LMG, it doesn't kill quickly, dont kill with RPM full,it takes too kill 1 in t10. Is there a way to upgrade my weapons in scale without having to use the same shotgun with 2.1m damage? Thank you .
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
No. You combine a gun + Cheat together.
Cheat gives you insane fire rate.
You pick guns that do not have fire rate but good dmg.
Not LMG which already has fire rate but low damage.
So get a sniper and go ham.
-
-
hello this is my Second month, can't give me a free day or two? =) pls ª_ª
-
-
AdministratorStaff
@mitra
Just because you're cute.
Enjoy the 2 extra days.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.