-
The Division 2
Hi, it's been a while since I used the cheat and I don't remember how it works since I bought it. Do I have to activate the cheat before the game, and then what keys do I use to bring up the cheat menu? Thanks.
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Super ModeratorStaff

Originally Posted by
javi46
Do I have to activate the cheat before the game
Yes

Originally Posted by
javi46
then what keys do I use to bring up the cheat menu?
Insert
You will get access to Division 2 Section that will explain all this when you buy the cheat.
-
-
Excuse me, it works fine with Windows 11, right?
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
@javi46 Yes, our cheats support the latest Windows 11 versions except Insider Preview.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.