-
Darktide downtime
Hello, returning after a break - how long as the Darktide tool been down for? I've been checking back over the past couple of days and I just wanted to check that it was still being supported.
Thanks
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
As long as it's on our forum, then we still support it, but there is no ETA when it comes online again.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to AdulT For This Useful Post:
-
Registered

Originally Posted by
AdulT
As long as it's on our forum, then we still support it, but there is no ETA when it comes online again.
Hello Adult.
Will the cheat for COD BO7 return? I ask because it will be 2 months of inactivity, and since I became a user, it hasn't been offline for this long.
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
Guys asking for ETA does not work in anyway.
We don't know. If we did we would already tell you guys.
-
-
AdministratorStaff
The cheat is back online.
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.