-
Forza Horizon 6
Game Title: Forza Horizon 6
Website: https://forza.net/forzahorizon6
Game Genre: Racing
Game Engine: Forza Tech
Anti-Cheat: Proprietary
Online Statistics: https://steamdb.info/app/2483190/charts/
Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox, PS5
Regions/Servers: Global
Release Status: Premium Pre-release
Renderer/API: DirectX 12
Game Architecture: 64-bit
Video: https://youtu.be/oYhaW-Vr4wg
Has great player count and seems like a really bad cheat detection system.
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Super ModeratorStaff
Sadly Forza uses Save based detection system.
You can edit your currency etc in offline and do whatever. The moment you will go online with it. You are most likely going to get hit with a ban.
As for doing cheats for Speed or Car Specs. This is not something we dabble in.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:
-
Premium
As far as I know there is still an option at ************ - they have a trainer that allows for you to temporarily load the game into memory without actually loading the game (as the game detects third party tools and closes automatically) and then use the trainer to alter things like money and skill points. Once done you shut down the trainer, the game loads, you do something that changes your save like buy something or drive out and back in, save and close, and when you relaunch your new values are there. Not sure if it's still active but I am money capped and have a buttload of skill points so, if it still works go check it out before it doesn't.
- - - Updated - - -
Wow, really? That's gonna get blocked? :/ Jeez... Both make great cheats just in different ways. What I meant to say was ************
Last edited by AdulT; 06-09-2026 at 02:37 AM.
Reason: another provider sensored.
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
@Sierraone, please don't mention another provider's name or website. We have auto-sensored other providers' system for a reason.
-
-
Premium

Originally Posted by
AdulT
@Sierraone, please don't mention another provider's name or website. We have auto-sensored other providers' system for a reason.
Alright. I was just trying to help him. I didn't think it would be an issue considering there is nothing offered here for that game. Was just trying to give him some option since it wouldn't make sense for a cheat for FH6 to be developed here. But, I get it.
-
-
Premium

Originally Posted by
Sierraone
Alright. I was just trying to help him. I didn't think it would be an issue considering there is nothing offered here for that game. Was just trying to give him some option since it wouldn't make sense for a cheat for FH6 to be developed here. But, I get it.
incase you dont know....this forum is a "We offer what we offer, dont like it? dont like our rules? fuck off and find others but if you do - dont tell anyone else for their benefit"
Anyway who cares. I've sent a pm to you asking for your discord so we can chat entirely away from this website regarding that as im curious about this new forza trainer.
Last edited by Syprus; 06-09-2026 at 09:49 PM.
-
-
AdministratorStaff
@Sierraone
Regardless of the nature of it, it is another cheat site.
You could simply say trainer.
Even though I see no reason to pay for one when there are literally plenty of projects on GitHub.
Also, just searching for a little bit on Google, I have found multiple valid results, and one of our staff is using one.
Regardless, CH is not a direct competitor on that front, sure, but I would still rather not have it mentioned.
@Syprus
Oh wow, I am not sure what foot you got up on writing this shit, but I do not appreciate that tone at all.
Have a little VACation.
As for us doing Forza Horizon 6, no.
As I said, there are plenty of options out there.
Literally searching "Forza Horizon 6 Trainer" or "Forza Horizon 6 Mod" will yield the results you are looking for.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.