Results 1 to 9 of 9

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    @meowwy Hello, as I mentioned to you earlier, our cheat's aimbot works fine with all killers, but some killers you have to do aimbot tweaks, such as smooth aim, distance, and prediction scale, if you understand these. You tweak them properly based on the killer you are playing with, and most importantly, if you understand that killer mechanism, you will become a god with that killer. For me, I'm very satisfied with my Deathsliger aimbot settings. It's rare when I miss a shot, and that's due to the perfect settings I've set up on my aimbot for that specific killer.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  2. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AdulT View Post
    @meowwy Hello, as I mentioned to you earlier, our cheat's aimbot works fine with all killers, but some killers you have to do aimbot tweaks, such as smooth aim, distance, and prediction scale, if you understand these. You tweak them properly based on the killer you are playing with, and most importantly, if you understand that killer mechanism, you will become a god with that killer. For me, I'm very satisfied with my Deathsliger aimbot settings. It's rare when I miss a shot, and that's due to the perfect settings I've set up on my aimbot for that specific killer.
    Hello then can you please share your config file for Deathslinger? And know anyone who uses Vecna the First Aimbot perfectly?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •