Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: COD Fishing

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Quote Originally Posted by esdrasmaia View Post
    I believe they should have a larger team of coders.
    This won't happen for reasons explained here.

    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...n-new-releases
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  2. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected View Post
    This won't happen for reasons explained here.

    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...n-new-releases
    Interesting. Another provider I use basically explained the same thing.
    Because finding another cheat coder isn't like posting a job on LinkedIn with the necessary requirements, like a regular company. Few people have the competent reverse engineering skills to deal with the anti-cheat, not to mention the possibility of receiving extrajudicial notifications from companies telling you to stop, or you will be sued.

    I study programming myself and it's already a pain, imagine doing reverse engineering.

    I hope the return of the Warzone cheat doesn't take too long.

    Do you have any information on whether SystemFiles has identified any detections? Or is it just fixing something?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •