-
AdministratorStaff
The Golden Egg Hunt
The Golden Egg Hunt
Happy Easter to all our members!
We are doing something special for the community this year.
I hid an image of a golden egg in one post somewhere in the public section of our forum.
The Prize
The first person who finds the egg wins a 1 year premium package.
This prize is worth 140 euros!
Who Can Play
Anyone with a registered account can participate.
How to Win
1. Search the public threads for the golden egg image.
2. Note the post number once you find the image.
3. Reply to this thread with that post number.
The first member who posts the correct number wins.
Deadline
The hunt ends on 04/10/2026.
Be sure to find the egg before time runs out!
What to look for
You are looking for this image:
This image is for reference.
The real egg is hidden elsewhere.
Good luck to everyone.
Regards,
SystemCheats Staff
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Registered
#post3382
1010
(idk which one u mean
GG! )
Last edited by SCFanboy; 03-29-2026 at 03:21 AM.
Reason: I was confused "Post Number"
-
-
AdministratorStaff
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
-
Trusted
-
-
AdministratorStaff
Another Golden Egg is in the wild...
Good luck to everyone!
If you struggle in the next couple of days, I will give you a hint on where it is.
-
-
Premium
The First post 10684 in post#42663
PSA Referencing You @Psychopath
@Lunatic Posted this
12-31-2015, 01:36 PM Was the time and date.
Last edited by CarlosDaCat; 03-29-2026 at 08:09 PM.
-
-
I found it i think
I dont know how to find post number but here is link to the post https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/showthread.php/1010 @Psychopath
-
-
Premium

Originally Posted by
SantaDelACRuise
crazy you found another one, to find the post number you have to look at the URL and
it should say it at the end. But it says who first finds it wins it, hopefully we both do
because my hand hurt from searching too long lol
-
The Following User Says Thank You to CarlosDaCat For This Useful Post:
-
I just saw how to do it, and I found a second egg only to see it's the same post you wrote. I guess I lost then. Sadness. Congrats, though.
-
-
AdministratorStaff

Originally Posted by
CarlosDaCat
The First post 10684 in post#42663
PSA Referencing You
@Psychopath
@Lunatic Posted this
12-31-2015, 01:36 PM Was the time and date.
Congrats on the 2nd Golden Egg!
@SantaDelACRuise
That one was already found by @SCFanboy 
The Golden Egg Hunt: Results
The hunt has officially ended!
Thank you to everyone who joined our Easter event.
We enjoyed watching you search through the forum threads to find the hidden treasure. 
Congratulations to our winners:
1. @SCFanboy
2. @CarlosDaCat
Your prizes have been added to your accounts.
Thank you all for being a part of our community and making this event a success.
We hope you have an Eggstortionary Easter!
Regards,
SystemCheats Staff
-
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.