-
Logging in... You have been permanently banned from our system.
i just purchased a 1 months subscription from the midnight reseller, and after trying to log in in it states i was permanently banned, i havent charged back or have even gotten to use or recieve my subscription, iv only used a 1 day trial a few days ago from ttk_47
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
Please join our teamspeak server and look for psychopath
https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/showthread.php/48279
-
The Following User Says Thank You to AdulT For This Useful Post:
-
AdministratorStaff
@itsameliaaaa
I see the problem, and it's been resolved.
I've also messaged @Midnight_Market to proceed with the subscription.
Please do make sure to send me a PM when you have it active and working.
I will add an extra day for the time loss.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.