-
AdministratorStaff
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:
-
Premium
another random user suggesting some shit game.. smh
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nou4r For This Useful Post:
-
AdministratorStaff

Originally Posted by
Nou4r
another random user suggesting some shit game.. smh
Finally we can wall jump again..
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:
-
AdministratorStaff
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
-
Premium
I haven't found anything quickly, or I'm just too blind.
Is Battle.net also supported?
I don't remember which Steam account I was banned on in old CoD titles, and I'd switch to b.net for BO7! ^^
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
@Monty Yes, bnet is supported.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to AdulT For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.