-
Security Concern Questions
Hi, so Im interested in buying the Sea of Thieves, however Ive come across some pretty legitimate concerns.
Firstly, on the Hybrid Analysis website, I found a .bin file for systemcheats with a threat score of 80/100 posted on March 3rd 2025. One of the most common reasons I see for this is Well, antivirus flags the cheat as a threat because it needs kernel level access. Or its a false positive And while I understand that, that isnt necessarily an argument to the fact that Trojan viruses could still be within the files.
Trustpilot has a few reviews stating that its a scam or it has viruses as well.
Sandbox Analysis shows that it was injecting into explorer.exe and rewriting Firefox files
But, then again, you guys have been around for quite some time, and Ive only seen a couple of negative reviews
Im not accusing anyone of anything, and I mean no offense, I really dont. these are things that I found through research. If you were going to run a program that might steal data/passwords/etc from you, chances are youd be at least a LITTLE bit skeptical. Most cheat sellers make most money from the cheats, and money on the side by selling info. Obviously I know you guys cant just be like fine heres our source code dude, but if there is anyway anyone could ease my worries, Id greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.