-
Mecha BREAK
Game Name:[mechabreak]
Official Website:[ https://mechabreak.seasungames.com ]
Game Engine:Unity Engine]
Game Genre:[Mech / PVEPVP]
Anti-Cheat:AntiCheatExpert]
Online Statistics:[? release date 02.07.25]
Video:[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz2e0AOXxsA ]
This game is going to be crazy, free to play on Steam in a few days
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Super ModeratorStaff
I'm pressing Huge X on this one going big.
Mech stuff is incredibly niche. I doubt this will be anywhere near a high hitter.
We will see. But mostly no.
-
-

Originally Posted by
Injected
I'm pressing Huge X on this one going big.
Mech stuff is incredibly niche. I doubt this will be anywhere near a high hitter.
We will see. But mostly no.
This game had over 320k people playng just in BETA, pretty sure its going to be more famous than Steel Hunters
. Well lets hope for some magic by you guys
-
-
AdministratorStaff
Unity Engine.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.