-
Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2
Hello guys, I was sadden by the news of taking Warhammer Space Marine 2 out. I loved playing the game and I loved it playing it with your menu. I was the greatest time I have ever had using it. If its possible you guys bring it back to life as there are not many out there. or non and others players are requesting it on sites like Elitepvp and such.
thank you for your time and effort.
-
-
ModeratorStaff
Most likely not coming back, but who knows, only systemfiles can say for sure.
-
-

Originally Posted by
swatstar
Most likely not coming back, but who knows, only systemfiles can say for sure.
I hope they do bring it back, its really the best and most stable 1 out there that I trust.
-
-
Premium
-
-
id love to use this again
-
-
yeah was going to love useing this then relised it was mia since we cant edit pak files / play online due to that change
-
-
Please bring this back!!!!
-
-
I agree, there is no other provider that I trust for this. Please reconsider
-
-
they will never bring it back. in my personal opinion, i think they got slapped with a cease-and-desist letter.
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
I feel like this needs a bit of a clarification to prevent shit like this.

Originally Posted by
ImApotato
cease-and-desist letter.
This is not the case.

Originally Posted by
ImApotato
they will never bring it back
Just as Darktide came back this can too. Depends on SystemFiles.
If we were to get hit by C&D we will try to be open about it instead of closing up shop and ghosting.
This is not how we operate this site. I hope this is enough info now.
-
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.