-
Back 4 Blood Feature
Hello, I saw the "Infinite Card Draw" feature in Back 4 Blood. Does that feature really exist? Because I didn’t see that feature in the video.
Sire Moved to correct section.
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Verified
Yes, we have that feature, but I don't know why it wasn't showcased in the video. I believe the video was made before we added it to the cheat.
-
-

Originally Posted by
Buster_Cherry
Yes, we have that feature, but I don't know why it wasn't showcased in the video. I believe the video was made before we added it to the cheat.
Oh yeah, I already bought the 30-day one, and it turns out there's infinite draw deck and infinite deck size.
But how do I use the infinite deck size feature? I’ve added up to 75 cards to my deck, but when I play, only 15 cards are being used.
-
-
ModeratorStaff
-
-

Originally Posted by
Sire
Hmmm I’ve tried it, but it still doesn’t work
. Has that method already been fixed?
-
-
Verified
The method should not be patched since the game has not been updated since development ended long ago. Also, did you ensure that you followed the instructions?
- - - Updated - - -
I just tested it, and it works perfectly Fine.
-
-

Originally Posted by
Buster_Cherry
The method should not be patched since the game has not been updated since development ended long ago. Also, did you ensure that you followed the instructions?
- - - Updated - - -
I just tested it, and it works perfectly Fine.
Hey yea it works perfectly..
The cheese is too OP haha
It's a shame we have to play offline first and can't go straight to online.
Thanks cherry
-
-
Does the cheats work safely online I'm using steam and want to make sure I won't get detected playing online thanks

Originally Posted by
Buster_Cherry
The method should not be patched since the game has not been updated since development ended long ago. Also, did you ensure that you followed the instructions?
- - - Updated - - -
I just tested it, and it works perfectly Fine.
Does this cheat work on online without being detected
-
-
Verified
@Joeycrabcake Yes, it works online and has not been detected at all.
-
-
works all win 11 version?
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.