Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Counter-Strike 2 (Discontinued) counter strike 2

    Game Name: counter strike 2
    Official Website: https://www.counter-strike.net/
    Game Engine: source 2
    Game Genre: fps
    Anti-Cheat: vac
    Online Statistics: https://steamdb.info/app/730/charts/
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Z4Hd8J7uA

    I have checked rejected games and have seen cs2 on there, but I have also seen threads saying it was gonna happen at some point. I'm making this thread to maybe get it into reconsideration or at least get a reason on why it was cancelled. most popular internal cs2 cheats are currently 'silently detected' and I really think SystemCheats would benefit from an undetected cs2 cheat

  2. #2
    Already been requested and rejected. As you already saw.

    It was under consideration for some time but not going to happen currently.


This thread is closed. New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •