-
Question about Black Ops 6 : COD
BO6 will be launched on 25/Oct/2024. So I'm looking for some good cheese for that.
I'm using Division 2 SC and I'm satisfied with that.
But when I used SC with COD:MW3 before SC stopped support the game, I got a ban twice with my accounts.
So I'm very careful to try SC with COD.
How about the status of SC with BO6?
As I know there was some beta test of SC during the period game's beta test.
Please let me know the current status of SC with BO6.
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
systemcheats have not stopped support for mw3.
they are fixing the detection (i think they have done a fix and are testing now before they push it for everyone).
if mw3 is backup by the launch of bo6, im sure they will have their bo6 cheat released as well.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to jonathanmemelord For This Useful Post:
-
ModeratorStaff
The updates and security that we are working on for MW3 will also apply for BO6 There is no way to give a status of more information until the game is available so we may test prior to release.
-
-

Originally Posted by
swatstar
The updates and security that we are working on for MW3 will also apply for BO6 There is no way to give a status of more information until the game is available so we may test prior to release.
OK. I will keep checking 'Live Cheat Status'. Thanks.
-
-
ModeratorStaff
Feel free to open a new thread if you have further questions cheat related.
Regards,
SystemCheats Staff
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.