-
"permanently banned from our system" message
Hello,
I have been a user for quite a few years. However, I had stopped playing COD for a few months. When I went to login to the APP, it had a message, that I was banned.
I'm not sure why that is and am a bit confused. Was my account broken into or something?
I tried Teamspeak but there is no one on there.
Thanks for you help in advance. :-)
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
@R1100S You have virtual disk please get rid of it and try to use the loader if it still persist, reply back here.
-
-
Virtual Disk? What is that? ha ha
I have an icloud drive link... Is that what you mean?
Update: So I checked my Disk Managment and there are 3 blue drives. They hold Ortho info for Ortho Photographic scenery for X-Plane 12. I am assuming that is what you mean?
Why would that conflict with the loader?
- - - Updated - - -
I deleted those and it's still saying I'm banned..
Last edited by R1100S; 08-24-2024 at 11:35 PM.
Reason: Update
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
Could be another thing double check and reboot your PC, and using Virtual Disk is not allowed here as mentioned in our TOS to prevent cracking our loader.
-
-
I'm still confused.. is that a program? Nothing comes up under my add/remove programs with that name. I'll reboot.
Update: Rebooted.
Still ban message. Is it because the loader is several months old? I have never had issues before. So weird. :-(
Last edited by R1100S; 08-24-2024 at 11:48 PM.
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
There you go, I see it's removed now and I have lifted the ban away, you are good to go, but keep in mind to prevent those VM disks again to not lead to perma ban from SystemCheats.
-
-
Still coming up with ban message..
Sorry.. @AdulT was helping me but it's still saying banned and there are no VMD's active. I also rebooted again. :-)
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff

Originally Posted by
R1100S
Sorry..
@AdulT was helping me but it's still saying banned and there are no VMD's active. I also rebooted again. :-)
You have 2 accounts?
-
-
It's working again. Thanks so much! :-)
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
I don't see it's a ban message but it tells you that you are not a customer you have to purchase a subscription so you can use the cheat.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.