Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: APB: Reloaded

  1. #31
    This game was really fun with cheats

    #bringapbreloadedback2systemcheats

    - - - Updated - - -

    So many good memories in fight club using systemcheats

  2. #32
    I'm down to second this as well. I played the original which was actually fun. Someone mentioned the developer was the same as for the Crackdown games, which is true It was Realtime Worlds but unfortunately it was their last project :s In any case I'd definitely be down to give this another shot with some grade a hacks

  3. #33
    I fully support this!

    If there's even the slightest chance to play APB:R again with cheats from Systemcheats, please put me first in line for testing.
    I remember how back in 2013, we played together with cheats in the same lobby. But bans happened often - it was frustrating.
    Funny enough, this was also the first game I ever spent real money on, buying some gun and car. A broke student back then, I blew my entire stipend on it.

    Those were the days...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hennessy For This Useful Post:


  5. #34
    @SystemFiles Notice us, senpai...
    Our struggle is real.

  6. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    @SystemFiles Notice us, senpai...
    Our struggle is real.


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nou4r For This Useful Post:


  8. #36
    The game dead since i was born.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Armedia For This Useful Post:


  10. #37
    New anti cheat called "GamersFirst Anti Cheat" kind of looks like punkbuster when installing it lmao LO is using AI to try detect cheaters

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to aimbotting For This Useful Post:


This thread is closed. New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.