Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: APB: Reloaded

  1. #11
    Honestly, I've been looking for something for apb for a good while ever since systemcheats stopped supporting it. It's always fun to come back to.

  2. #12
    Well, if offering to pay 150 EUR month for an aimbot and a wallhack for this game isn't enticing enough; don't think an APB framework will ever make a return on here.

    Sad times

  3. #13
    Riot....not worth the effort as the money coming from it wouldn't justify the workload

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sacuL View Post
    Game Name: APB Reloaded
    Official Website: https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/
    Game Engine: Unreal Engine 3
    Game Genre: Third-Person-Shooter
    Anti-Cheat: Easy-Anti-Cheat
    Online Statistics: https://steamcharts.com/app/113400

    I've always wondered why no one made a real public APB Reloaded cheat since it got bought by the new company.
    Theres little to no competition for you, sadly the playerbase is quite low now averaging at about 260 players on Steam.

    Any reason why the old cheat of yours didnt get revived like you did with S.K.I.L.L Special Forces 2 which probably has less players?


    I looked around for you, the highest chance you have is getting an A.I bot. They dont typically spend their time making cheats for dead games here. We barely got them to make once human.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to banshek7 For This Useful Post:


  6. #15
    New anti cheat coming to this game is called "SARD anti cheat"

  7. #16
    Any update or consideration on this game? i am still playing this Gem alot

  8. #17
    Not this shit game again. I dont wanna get banned again Just let it die.

  9. #18

  10. #19
    @Falcosi BS, I know you love it!
    @Death Lets goooooo


    @Injected You shush there.

  11. #20
    You have my full support for this game, if you guys are doing for this

This thread is closed. New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.